This Site is operated by GREEN COSMETICS (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD., CAMBODIANA HOTEL NO. 313, SUITE 28, SISIWATH QUAY, SANGKAT CHAKTOMUK, KHAN DUAN PENH, PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA
Purchasing The Body Shop® Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on The Body Shop e-Store;
- For delivery within Cambodia
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. The Body Shop reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by The Body Shop Franchisee, owned and operated under license by GREEN COSMETICS (CAMBODIA) CO., LTD.,
- Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on The Body Shop eStore. The Body Shop takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on The Body Shop e-Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto The Body Shop e-Store. Although every effort is made to keep The Body Shop e-Store as up-to-date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
The Body Shop will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and The Body Shop only upon those products being dispatched to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
The Body Shop may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
- The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
- Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Before you place your order, you can view the contents and the total amount in your shopping basket. Once your order has been submitted successfully and payment is received for your purchase, the order will be "Sent to Warehouse," entering the delivery process immediately. We advice that you carefully review and modify your order prior to payment submission. Once your order has been "Sent to Warehouse," it has entered the delivery process and no further changes can be made.
In case of receiving incorrect or damaged items
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your order invoice and provide photographic evidence of the damaged, faulty or incorrect goods received. Necessary refund/ exchange arrangements will be determined on a case-by-case basis . Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Service by phone +855 16 962 555 Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 9:00am - 6:00pm for assistance.
Ensure all required information is accurate and complete in order for us to process your exchange smoothly. Please allow at least fourteen (14) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for us to process your exchange.
How to Request for Refund
You may request a refund within five (5) working days after receiving your order via email at email@example.com your order invoice details and provide photographic evidence of the damaged, faulty or incorrect goods received. Necessary refund/exchange arrangements will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Alternatively, you may contact our Customer Service by phone +855 16 962 555 Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays) from 9:00am - 6:00pm for assistance. Subject to availability.
Ensure all required information is accurate and complete in order for us to process your refund smoothly. Please allow at least fourteen (14) working days (excluding Public Holidays) for us to process your refund.
Stay In Touch
Signup for our Online Newsletter to keep yourself updated on all our exciting new product launches, offers and campaign activities. Simply REGISTER with us today!
The Body Shop reserves the right to:
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, The Body Shop e-Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; The Body Shop shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of The Body Shop e-Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using The Body Shop e-Store.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Cambodia law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Cambodia courts.